CAA Roadside Assistance - Mobile Battery Service is a CAA authorized service that includes battery testing, delivery and installation. You can rest assured that you will receive the same high quality and commitment to member service that CAA has been providing motorists for over one hundred years.
When your battery fails, a boost will often help you get to your next destination; but it does not fix the real problem. When this happens to you, CAA Mobile Battery Service will deliver and install a heavy-duty premium battery that is right for your vehicle. If the battery does not need to be replaced we will not replace it.
Over 99% of the materials in a spent battery can be recycled. After your old battery has been replaced, CAA Mobile Battery Service will take care of its disposal in an environmentally responsible manner.
Due to extreme weather conditions in some area, Battery Appointments are currently suspended.
* Under certain weather conditions Battery Assist will not be available.
* Battery costs vary by make and model of vehicle.
* Stock is limited to conventional lead-acid batteries, with coverage available for most vehicles excluding hybrids.
* Some vehicles we cannot service due to the location of the battery in the vehicle.
* We do not offer instant price for model years 2009 and 2010.
For Authorized CAA Mobile Battery Service call 1-800-CAA-HELP (1-800-222-4357)